Sasha Riess Group provides an enriching opportunity to be a part of a luxury product and service brand that is keenly focused on the relationship between humans and animals who share the same life space. Our Marketing Department takes the lead on generating interest in the Sasha Riess Group by developing and designing our brand image, sharing news of Sasha Riess Group to the media, and creating demand through advertising/digital campaigns and social media channels. As an essential member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating an outstanding visual aesthetic for our customers and our company. This includes visual concepts and production design for use across marketing, brand, customer experience, and sales efforts. The Lead Graphic Designer position reports to the Director of Marketing and works closely with the Director of Branding.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Concept, design and/or produce a range of creative marketing, sales, customer experience and corporate communications assets to support the proliferation of the Sasha Riess Group brand. This could include (but is not limited to) collateral layouts, e-mail blasts/newsletters/invitations, digital content (e.g. social media posts, infographics), presentation materials, event and activation assets, templates, and advertising. Also, asset creation related to video/animation/motion graphics and web design is essential.
- Work with internal clients to understand needs and creative requests; design customized deliverables that adhere to the brand within identified timelines and budget restraints.
- Liaise with various marketing and creative agencies to create and edit materials as requested, and ensure all published/distributed content is current and up to brand standards.
- Act as key steward of the Sasha Riess Group brand’s visual aesthetic.
- Determine production plan of materials including gathering printing bids, packaging artwork and assembling final layouts for printers, preparing notes and instructions for printers and other vendors and fulfillment.
- Organize and maintain the company’s creative portfolio, including corporate identity components, style guides, brand standard books, image/photo/video assets, templates, brand assets, etc.
- Keep organized and complete files and be ready to share internally and externally.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of current design methodologies, technologies, and marketing trend.
- Sasha Riess Group represents a new business model in the pet industry – agile and evolving. The job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ design/graphic experience
- Strong creative vision and visual arts skills with an existing portfolio that features work in business to consumer, brand development, and/or customer experience areas
- Able to strike the intended emotional chord with an audience through your visual creations
- Established ability to turn a marketing / sales challenge into an impactful visual story
- Self-motivated individual and learner able to quickly grasp complex business challenges and sales goals
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Knowledge of interactive and digital design development
- Detail oriented, well organized multi-tasker, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to work with a collaborative team that includes outsourced creative agencies and marketing support
- Team-oriented, positive attitude and ability to contribute to design- and functionality-related marketing decisions
- Outstanding customer service and collaborative skills
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Heart-centered, focused and grounded, with a high value on honesty, integrity and authenticity